We are all aware that eye bags or mild under-eye puffiness are common complaints that we hear from many people. These undereye bags can make people look very old. What causes these under eyebags?
There are several causes for undereye bags and eye puffiness and you will learn about them in detail in this post. What causes these under eye bags and puffy eyes? There are several causes for these problems and you will learn about them in detail in this post.
For the 眼袋 or puffy eyes, there are several treatments available nowadays. Some of them work very effectively and show quick results.
Some of them might show side effects, while some don’t show any kind of side effects. If you are looking for a non-invasive and effective treatment, beauty and medical centers like Retens. Treatments like Thermage and Rose V Line would be the right choice if you want to get rid of puffy eyes or under eye bags.
One of the reasons for puffy or 下垂眼 is genetics. In short, they can occur due to hereditary. If you are facing these problems due to genetics, you have to go for treatment.
The reason for this is, the home remedies might not work. Read on to know about the other reasons for puffy eyes.
- If you didn’t sleep properly the last night, your eyes might become swollen or puffy. This can be worse if you are completely stressed out. Whenever you are under stress, the adrenal glands release cortisol, and this can affect the balance of salt in the body. When there is an imbalance of salt, your body retains water and your eyes become puffy.
- You might experience puffy eyes because of seasonal allergies too.
- If you have cried excessively, you might experience puffy eyes the next day morning.
- If you are eating more salt daily, you might experience puffy eyes. Eating more salt makes your kidneys retain more water in the body. And, due to this, your eyes might become puffy.
- Droopy eyes and puffy eyes can also occur due to thyroid problems.
- If you have a cold or fever, you might experience puffy eyes.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol can also make your eyes puffier. It can also affect your eyesight very badly.
- Aging can also cause puffy and droopy eyes. Due to aging, the muscles and tissues tend to become weakened. Due to this, you might experience puffy eyes.
Whether it is 眼紋 or droopy eyes or puffy eyes, choose the best treatment. Sometimes puffy eyes indicate a kidney problem. If you observe puffy eyes every day, contact a doctor immediately.
If the reason behind it is your kidney problem, take the relevant treatment. If you don’t have any kind of health problem, try non-invasive treatments like Thermage.
After taking the treatment, make sure that you have plenty of sleep regularly. You must also avoid taking stress. Avoid applying eye makeup for about 15 days after taking the treatment. Doing this helps in seeing the best results.